Saturday, August 4, 2012

Re: [Avid-L2] Export Help needed really BAD!

 

Remain calm.
Copy sequence. Separate sequence into at least four 'acts.' Do a video mixdown to an avid codec of each act. Replace video with
Mixdown. Do a similar stereo audio mixdown of each act.

Actually, only mixdown The first 'act' at first, to make sure this works. (You probably have a corrupt render somewhere.)

I assume you're trying to send the movie to a compressor or sorrel son or something, so now just use QT reference- and you should be good to go.

I'm betting that the video mixdown will run into a problem.... Maybe somewhere in 'act 2' ?... If that's the case, use the 'divide and conquer' which should be assistant editor 101- keep attempting to mix down smaller an smaller 'halfs' until you isolate the corrupt media. E
Probably will just have to force and effect to re-render.

Another way you can sometimes find corrupt media is to exit the program delete the media files database then allow the media composer to rebuild them on restart- it will sometimes quarantine the bad media. Not always, though.

Good luck! Chin up!

________________________
Greg Huson
Secret Headquarters, Inc
Greg (at) SecretHQ.com
www.SecretHQ.com
DigitalServicsStation.com

On Aug 4, 2012, at 12:16 AM, "JayMan81" <jjjaynes@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello Guys,
>
> I finally cut together a 4 hour general session video adding in all the power point slides and video rolls and now I'm trying to export to any format and every way that I have tried I cant get a successful export. I have tried QT self-contained, qt ref, with and without same as source, and multiple codecs all with the same outcome...failed render after about an hour. Any tips or settings would be greatly appreciated. I am on a really tight timeline...as per usual and its not looking so good for me at the moment. Ideally I want a .MOV file in h264, but at this point I just need to get it out as a file and then I can squeeze it. Any help or pointers are appreciated.
>
> Jason Jaynes
>
> Heggarty Holdings
>
> 623-451-9980
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment