Saturday, August 18, 2012

[Avid-L2] Re: Two Neat things I found in Avid

 

Did you know you can move individual vertices that way also.

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, John Moore <bigfish@...> wrote:
>
> These aren't necessarily new features but I discovered a couple keystrokes I was unaware of before.  In color correction mode the Esc key, up left, will toggle between the middle monitor and the right monitor which I use for reference.  Still miss split to reference but this is pretty neat.  I hadn't noticed this behavior before.  Now the really neat thing I stumbled on is when drawing shapes in Paint Tool.  I always wanted a way to cursor the shapes with the arrow keys to move them left right or up down.  I never new that with a shape highlighted in paint tool the slip keys, "M" "<" ">" "/" will move the shape left and right 1 increment or 10 increments.  The left right up down behavior is changed by holding down the option key while hitting the keys.  These have probably been there forever I just never knew before.  Maybe somebody else can use this too.
>
> John Moore
>
> Barking Trout Productions
>
> Studio City, CA
>
> bigfish@...
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment