Saturday, August 4, 2012

[Avid-L2] Export Help needed really BAD!

 

Hello Guys,

I finally cut together a 4 hour general session video adding in all the power point slides and video rolls and now I'm trying to export to any format and every way that I have tried I cant get a successful export. I have tried QT self-contained, qt ref, with and without same as source, and multiple codecs all with the same outcome...failed render after about an hour. Any tips or settings would be greatly appreciated. I am on a really tight timeline...as per usual and its not looking so good for me at the moment. Ideally I want a .MOV file in h264, but at this point I just need to get it out as a file and then I can squeeze it. Any help or pointers are appreciated.

Jason Jaynes

Heggarty Holdings

623-451-9980

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment