Friday, August 3, 2012

[Avid-L2] Avid Pan and Zoom Bug is it fixed in V5.5.3?

 

Avid Pan and Zoom Bug is it fixed in V5.5.3?

Most of my online work of late has been on SNDX mac V4.0.5.  I'm finally running 5.5.3 at my main gig.  I got use to having to render Pan and Zoom still effects twice because there was a bug where the effect didn't access the high res still but a still cache of a lower quality for the first render.  At least that's what it was suggested it might be doing.  In practice at the completion of the 2nd render you could see a noticeable jump to high res when the render finished.  I'm not noticing the same behavior on V5.5 but I've only rendered a handful of stills.  Has this bug finally been fixed?

John Moore

Barking Trout Productions

Studio City, CA

bigfish@pacbell.net

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment