Saturday, June 23, 2012

[Avid-L2] Re: Converting subtitles from 23.976 to 25fps

 

Thanks!
Email sent to the address found on your website.
Pierre

--- In Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com, "bouke" <bouke@...> wrote:
>
> Pierre,
> my Subbits can do the re-timing. Not sure about the format you have now, as
> you link to images..
> However, the timing routine should be the same.
> If it's a one off, i'm happy to do it for you. (as i'm very interested on
> how you go get an image sequence tc accurate on a timeline)
> If you want that, mail me your file off list.
>
>
> Bouke
>
> VideoToolShed
> van Oldenbarneveltstraat 33
> 6512 AS NIJMEGEN
> The Netherlands
> +31 24 3553311
> www.videotoolshed.com
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "pierrehaberer" <ph@...>
> To: <Avid-L2@yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 1:54 PM
> Subject: [Avid-L2] Converting subtitles from 23.976 to 25fps
>
>
> Hi,
> I'll try here, no luck on the Avid forum...
> I cut a film shot with a 5D and we subtitled it using Subcap. Now I need to
> create a 25fps version, for PAL land. So I reimported the images, got a
> harmonized shorter mix, and it's fine. But now I would like to subtitle that
> version too, I tried to open a bin from the 23.976 project and cut the
> subtitle track onto the 25fps timeline. As you guessed, it's totaly out of
> sync.
>
> I could render the subtitle track and import it and key it on my 25fps
> timeline, but I need to be able to edit the subtitles, so I have to stick to
> subcap. Any idea?
>
> Thanks!
> Pierre
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment