Saturday, May 26, 2012

Re: [Avid-L2] MC v6 and Unity lck files - request for help

 

Thanks a lot Job, that did help answer my question.

Rainer

On May 26, 2012, at 0:20, Job ter Burg (L2B) wrote:

>
> Just sent you some test files over WeTransfer, Rainer.
>
> MC/SY v6, LanShare 4.2.4 with MN Client 5.1.3.
>
> On 26 mei 2012, at 06:33, Rainer Standke wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I am curious about something and need some sample files to play with. I am looking for someone to send me a couple of samples from a MC v6 project running on Unity. Specifically I am looking for some sample .lck and .log files, and not so much for the bin files themselves.
>>
>> Thanks for anyone to help me out here,
>>
>> Rainer
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at: http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment