Saturday, May 5, 2012

[Avid-L2] Project won't launch from desktop?

 

My clean install disk for SNDX 6.0.1.1 works fine so far.  I then switched to my clean install  disk and installed SNDX 5.5.3.  It works but if I drag a file to the desktop like I did with the 6.0.1.1 disk I can't open the project from the desktop.  I get an error:

Exception: DISK_DIR_NOT_FOUND,filename:???

Funny if I take the project on the desktop and put it into a new untitled folder I can open that.  WTF?  I have repaired permissions curious but no change.  It opens the project fine when it is in a folder on the desktop.  This didn't happen on the 6.0.1.1 system and this drive is a carbon copy clone of that drive before any Avid was installed.  Curious if others have seen this one.

John Moore

Barking Trout Productions

Studio City, CA

bigfish@pacbell.net

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment