Saturday, April 21, 2012

Re: [Avid-L2] MC V6.0 Effects Editor

 


On Apr 19, 2012, at 10:45 PM, David Colantuoni wrote:

> I can save you guys a bunch of time. We've heard the feedback and
understand all of this issues surrounding this. I actually hesitated
to respond because I did not want to revisit this issue and get the
group all spun up. I've got this one and understand all of the concerns.

I next asked:

> On a related subject though, are any others reporting the inability
to Copy/Paste clip names within bins? I have this on my MC v6.0.0 at
home (MacPro 1,1 running MacOS 10.7.3 with 8GB RAM). I've also
experienced this same issue on Symphony v5.3.x (HP computer running
Windows 7 Pro) with Nitris DX.

On Apr 21, 2012, at 12:59 PM, Michael Brockington wrote:

> I have the idea this was broken in 6.0.0 and fixed in 6.0.1, but
could be wrong.

I now say:

I'll do the upgrade to 6.0.1 on the home MacPro and get back to you.
As far as the work HP, I have no control over that one at all.

electropura212 wrote:

> Mac Pro 1,1 and Mac OSX 10.7.3 are both unsupported...however I
doubt thats your problem (I run on an upgraded 1,1...now a 2,1...and
I don't see
this). The fact that you are seeing this on your Windows system too,
on a different version of MC begs the question....Are you using any
type of third party mouse with its own software, by any chance?

I answer:

Neither the home MacPro nor the work HP are equipped with special
mouses (mice?).
Avid MC v6.0.0 seems to run beautifully on the MacPro 1,1 and OSX
10.7.3. And Symphony v5.3.x on the HP and Windows 7 Pro is also quite
bulletproof. There are just a few minor little issues . . . . . .

Dennis Degan, Video Editor-Consultant-Knowledge Bank
NBC Today Show, New York

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment