Sunday, December 11, 2011

[Avid-L2] Lion problem

 

My nephew was using my Mac which has MC 5.53 on it on Lion 10.7. 
While he was using it he saw an update message and said yes and downloaded 10.7.2
without asking. As far as I know this is not approved for MC 5.53.
How do I revert back to 10.7. I can't seem to find it online and only just started
using a Mac again.
Of course I'm in the middle of a large project and I'm worried how this
is going to effect me.
Alan
 
Alan Miller
48 Hours Mystery
CBS News

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment