Friday, September 23, 2011

Re: [Avid-L2] Convert Flash to .mov?

 

FFMpeg can do it, so any converter built on that should be able to do it.
On Sep 24, 2011 4:46 PM, "John Moore" <bigfish@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Why does converting .flv to .mov seem to be convoluted? I googled and saw
perian for mpegsteamclip and I can play the .flv in VLC but my export
options don't seem to include .mov. I finally found Aiseesoft Total Media
converter for Mac and that worked very easily. Is there a part of the Adobe
Production Bundle that would convert .flv to .mov? I also thought I could
open dvds in premiere pro in the past, is that no longer the case? I was
trying to open a dvd disk (.cdr) image from my desktop with premiere pro
but it would not show up in the list even though the disk image icon
appeared on the desktop after clicking on the .cdr file. Am I missing
something obvious?
>
> John Moore
>
> Barking Trout Productions
>
> Studio City, CA
>
> bigfish@pacbell.net
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the official Complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment