Saturday, May 14, 2011

Re: [Avid-L2] OT: My daughter's review of the Editor's Lounge

 

My daughter once looked at me and said "Daddy, your movies are really
boring...."

She was right.

-Mark

On 5/14/11 12:09 AM, John Moore wrote:
>
> With my wife out of town I brought my daughter to the Editor's Lounge
> with the new Avid stuff etc... My daughter got bored and asked if she
> could text Mommy so I handed her my phone. We just got home and I
> looked at her texts that follow:
>
> "Hi mommy it is me Megan we are at alphadogs doing the meeting for
> daddy."
>
> 6 minutes later:
> "Mother u there i am still at a nerd convention thing."
>
> 1 minute later:
> "Guess what daddy owes me a quarter hahahaha. He said the F word."
>
> Well there you have it a clear concise review of the Editor's Lounge
> from the 10 year old perspective. Oh well I learned a lot in our
> short stay at the Editor's Lounge. I'll be washing my mouth out with
> soap now. ;-)
>
> John Moore
>
> Barking Trout Productions
>
> Studio City, CA
>
> bigfish@pacbell.net <mailto:bigfish%40pacbell.net>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the offical complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/

If you want to donate to Red Cross quake relief, you can do so through your cell phone. Text redcross to 90999 to make a $10 donation. It will be on your next cell bill.
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment