Saturday, April 16, 2011

RE: [Avid-L2] Re: FCP X... Discuss...

 

I've been on a TV show in a cave in the middle of nowhere since last
Wednesday. I'm finally just checking my e-mails.

Holy shit!, 83 posts on FCP X? This is the Avid-L isn't it? If I gave a
rat's ass about FCP-X, which I don't, I'd subscribe to the FCP list. Did
Avid have anything new or did Apple use mind control on everybody at NAB?
Next there will be 250 posts about how great Red is. ;-o Sheesh...

How was 3D progressing at NAB? Any significant OLED monitor announcements?

Tom McDonnell
Los Angeles, CA
New Orleans, LA

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Search the offical complete Avid-L archives at:   http://archives.bengrosser.com/avid/

If you want to donate to Red Cross quake relief, you can do so through your cell phone. Text redcross to 90999 to make a $10 donation. It will be on your next cell bill.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment