Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Re: [Avid-L2] Quirks with Black Magic I/O on latest Avid?

Marianna,

Thank you very much for the reply and letting us know this information.  You are always very helpful and appreciated.


Jay

On Jan 9, 2024, at 12:30 PM, Marianna <marianna.montague@avid.com> wrote:

Jay I was finally able to log in.

Here is what I sent earlier....

I tried to post to the L2 but have to go thru some rigga-ma-roll with the yahoo account.  I'm working on that but wanted to respond so feel free to post it as it might take 24 hours for my account to validate.

We have one bug logged with AJA MCCET-5232 and is being worked on " Video flicker stutter when playing AJA Io4KPlus on Apple Silicon M1 Ultra ".  Then newer AJA v1.7 doesn't fix it though so we are still looking for a fix.


Happy New Year!

Marianna


No comments:

Post a Comment