Monday, January 8, 2024

Re: [Avid-L2] Quirks with Black Magic I/O on latest Avid?

So, I have NOT been keeping up with all of this.  Since new versions of MC were rolling out, and new Macs were rolling out, and chances are that our facility won't be thinking out upgrades for another 6 months.

BUT….

Is there any word if there are similar issues with the AJA I/O devices working with Macs?

Thanks,
Jay


On Jan 8, 2024, at 7:52 PM, John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net> wrote:

I saw this on FB and as I'm about to setup my new Full Tilt MacStudio with Avid I'm thinking I may have some issues ahead.  Anybody got any real world experience?  I'm on a Mac Studio 2023 Apple M2 Ultra with 192GB Ram macOS Sonoma 14.0.

Here's the FB post I saw:





John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

No comments:

Post a Comment