Thursday, September 21, 2023

[Avid-L2] ScriptSync with Group Clips

With the advent of the new ScriptSync AI, I decided to take MC Ultimate for a spin to see if SS fits in my workflow. My regular work involves scripted shows with multicam shoots (typically three cameras plus sound).

I was very impressed with the initial trial. The script was easy to load, formatting intact; the phonetic analysis was spot-on; I can quickly see the benefits. The big limitation in my case seems to be group clips. They integrate into the script just fine, but I cannot activate multicam mode inside the script, ie I cannot load the quad-split in the source monitor. A lesser hiccup is that take numbers don't translate from group clips into the script.

Anyone have experience using ScriptSync with Group Clips? Any tips or advice? Thanks in advance!
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#136351) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment