Friday, July 28, 2023

Re: [Avid-L2] Getting ProRes 444 out of Avid 2018.12.15?

My concern is if there would be any levl shift if I toggle my Avid YUV Rec 709 project to an Avid 444 project.  Switching from 8 bit to 10 bit in the timeline quality causes a bit of a shift to the video that may only be noticeable on a scope but it happens.  I've been told it's some flaw in the math Avid uses under the hood.  So I was curious if any similar anomalies would happen going from a 422 project to a 444 project. 
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#136267) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment