Thursday, June 29, 2023

Re: [Avid-L2] Isolating Dialogue with M&E?


That . . . is fantastic.

Thanks for sharing that John!

Are you a member of this Facebook group — which is an official Avid group (moderated by, and lurked by, Avid folks like Marianna and Chris Bové, and some of the engineers), for anyone that would like to join.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/mediacomposer

If so, this would be a great share there (as a feature request).

If you're not a member or would rather not post it there yourself, would it be OK with you if I posted it as a FR?

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Benjamin
–––––––––––––––
Benjamin Hershleder


/

On Jun 28, 2023, at 9:59 PM, John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net> wrote:

Today I loaded up Resolve 18.1.4 to try the Voice Isolate and it is amazing.  I've attached the before and after audio files, hope they come through.  I had to add video to the Voice Isolated clip because I couldn't get Resolve to export without a video track element.  I'm sure there is a way to export audio only from Resolve but I didn't take the time to explore how.

On Sun, May 14, 2023 at 08:06 AM, Jef Huey wrote:
I have used the new Resolve Vocal Isolation (or whatever it is called).  It is amazingly good.  I was able to get a good dial track out of an old mono mix of a film from the late '70s.
Jef
<230628 J2A_Eps 101_102_103 Trailer.Copy.10_ODLR Sound Bite for Clean Up.wav><ODLR Voice Isolated Bite.mov>

No comments:

Post a Comment