Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Re: [Avid-L2] Isolating Dialogue with M&E?

Today I loaded up Resolve 18.1.4 to try the Voice Isolate and it is amazing.  I've attached the before and after audio files, hope they come through.  I had to add video to the Voice Isolated clip because I couldn't get Resolve to export without a video track element.  I'm sure there is a way to export audio only from Resolve but I didn't take the time to explore how.

On Sun, May 14, 2023 at 08:06 AM, Jef Huey wrote:
I have used the new Resolve Vocal Isolation (or whatever it is called).  It is amazingly good.  I was able to get a good dial track out of an old mono mix of a film from the late '70s.
Jef
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#136237) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment