Sunday, May 28, 2023

Re: [Avid-L2] Move just the media in a sequence to a new system

Ok, I just found a way to do what I originally wanted.  Too late for this project but I thought I should share since I brought up the issue.

DaVinci Resolve.

I made an AAF from Avid where I linked the media, rather that attempt to use the copy all option.  This worked.  Took the AAF into Resolve (I am using the paid Studio version).  All media linked up.  In the Resolve media management is an option to copy all used media fully or to trim.  I only did a small test but it worked fine.

Hope this helps someone.

Jef
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#136213) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment