Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Re: [Avid-L2] mono audio channel mapping on import ?

I'm not in front of a editing system right now so I don't have the exact wording but there's a check box in your audio import settings. JB 


On May 9, 2023, at 9:07 AM, Jay Mahavier via groups.io <jay_mahavier=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:


Received some audio files from an ADR session.  In their naming from the sound department they end with -01, -02, -03, etc.  These are mono files of different takes.  When I import them the files map to audio tracks based on that end number.  How can I get all these mono files to each map to A1?

I won't consider renaming the files because when this goes to pre-dub and mix they will have the originals and the AAFs will need to relink in ProTools based on the file name.


Thank you,
Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment