Saturday, May 20, 2023

Re: [Avid-L2] Info on BCC Title Studio

Thanks for the heads up.  I was surprised to find that there really isn't any sort of manual for this.  My older version I have redirects to a web link at Boris that is a dead link.

Wrote the same question on AVID editors of Facebook…not one answer had anything to do with BCC Title Studio.

Thanks, John, for providing the only contextual answer so far.

Dave Hogan
Burbank, CA

On May 20, 2023, at 12:11 PM, John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net> wrote:

I'm very basic in BCC Title Studio.  The initial drop on is too flashy so I delete it then grab the 2D Flat Title and start from there.  I agree it's too advanced for the basic things for my taste but it seems to be more workable the New Blue, which I have also used.  I've found New Blue to be better than Titler_ in promoting Classic Title Tool but it's far from perfect.  Not at the interface now but just delete the initial container and up right there is a pull down menu for 2D or Flat Title or something like that.  There are many quirks to the modest user that I haven't mastered.

No comments:

Post a Comment