Sunday, January 1, 2023

Re: [Avid-L2] AAF with mixed sample rates?

It worked like a champ.  I choose to delete original audio and I didn't have to relink anything.  I was pleasantly surprise mixed frame rate clips didn't require any special attention.  I know audio is sample based but having had to do the usual jumping through hoops with mixed frame rate clips on the video side I'm happy to report the audio side of those clips don't require the same tender loving care.

If I hadn't chosen to delete the original audio what would happen to the 44.1K audio clips?  Do they still live inside the avidmediafiles folder or would they be sequestered to some sort of quarantine folder?
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135985) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment