Thursday, January 5, 2023

Re: [Avid-L2] AAF with mixed sample rates?

Good info Jeffrey. I always assumed ProTools worked like MC and did SR conversion on fly.

That said, doesn't MC do an SR conversion when exporting an AAF? I've seen that on the progress bar for something...

Good test for .PTX export from MC -> Protools. Does SR get flagged in any way.

<Whinge>
I'd try it myself but
a. my MC perpetual has lapsed and there's no option to 'get current'
b. Even if I could get current, this new feature is not available to perpetual versions.
</Whinge>
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135991) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment