Monday, January 9, 2023

[Avid-L2] Avid and BCC Title Studio?

Super novice in BCC Title Studio.  I have muscled my way to a two line lower third and sorted out the Shape Position to move the text to lower left corner with the text left justified.  I'm applying the drop shadow in the Controls Panal.  I set the composite Pos X to left and the Pos Y to bottom.  All this seems to play okay but when I duplicate the BCC effect for the next credit page and start retyping the text gets positioned back to the center of the frame and I have to manually re-enter Shape Postition Pos X and Pos Y.  I thought I was just typing over the existing text and I don't understand why it moves the newly typed text back to center screen.  Anybody understand the logic BCC Title Studio is using.  Again I'm novice so there may be something very basic I don't understand about the structure of this tool.

It's so nice to have to learn an interface that has the complexity of BCC Red/Avid fx when all I need it classic Title Tool functionality.

John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

No comments:

Post a Comment