Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Re: [Avid-L2] Offline media and other oddities

One thing I've been seeing a bit in the last year or two is somehow my avidmediafiles sub folder, like "1" "2" etc... or the main avidmediafiles folder gets whacked and I can't get the databases to rebuild.  When it happens I put an X in front of the avidmediafiles folder and then create a new title or some media, (Thanks Titler+ NOT) still have the old title tool, and then migrate the problem media into the newly created subfolder.  Nothing new about the fix but I've just seen the media folders/subfolders get wonky more than I use to.

You said you rebuilt the databases so I doubt this is your issue.

Can you drag the mob file into a new bin and see if the clips show up online?
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135895) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment