Tuesday, August 16, 2022

[Avid-L2] Offline media and other oddities

HI

I've been offllist for quite some time due to being on projects that are Premiere Pro.  I am back on my avid MC 2021.9 to move a doc and all media to another drive.  Without Media Mover (no longer works)  Its not as easy as used to be but I used MDV and that seems to work pretty well.

My problem is several odd things.   First, there are many clips offline yet when I link back the media files exist in the media folder.  But they won't relink and will not batch import.   When I try to import I get get the mixed frame rate issue (though they are not mixed) and using the normal drop down import media methods, nothing happens.  I used Source browser and was able to import a clip but I don't want to import all the media as new files.

So first off, why is my media offline if it exists in the media folder?  And secondly why won't the files re-import?   Yes I rebuild data bases etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks 

Lou
Lou Wirth Productions
3210 Kerner Boulevard
Suite 302
San Rafael, CA 94901
www.louwirth.com
415-706-8992p


No comments:

Post a Comment