Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Re: [Avid-L2] Transcoding UHD Imported Graphic with Alpha to HD Issue?

When it was a thing, linking a file with alpha was a new thing we could do. Then when I couldn't transcode it, I asked and was told it was a feature to come. No explanation for why not, just that it was coming.

On Tue, Jul 5, 2022 at 7:08 PM John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net> wrote:
I guess my only workflow is to use a copy of the UHD imported clip, to maintain relinking, and re importing at HD offline rez.  I'm use to batch re importing for online but this is sort of a hybrid going backwards.  I'd like to know why Avid can't transcode a keyable graphic just for my own edification.  

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135868) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment