Monday, June 20, 2022

[Avid-L2] Nablet Avid AMA Plug In issue with 120fps clips?

I'm starting a project and was told some was shot at 120 fps on Sony A7 and A6.  The media links with the XAVC plugin but it's all 23.976 according to Avid.  I also used the Sony Catalyst Browser and the clips read at 23.976 there too.  I thought a while back I read something about the XAVC ama plugin not reading frame rates correctly.  I may be misremembering this but does anybody remember what previous issues there were with the XAVC plug in?  I'm going to see what the latest nablet version is and see what I have which is probably more than two years old.

It could be I just haven't found the 120 fps clips yet but I'm trying to be preemptive to make sure it's not a plug in issue.

John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

No comments:

Post a Comment