Thursday, May 12, 2022

Re: [Avid-L2] Wacom Pen Behavior on PC Quirky?

John, this happens to my Wacom pen occasionally. You want to turn off Windows Ink. Open your Wacom Tablet Properties app and go to the Mapping settings. Untick the "Use Windows Ink" box. Hope this solves your issue!

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 4:09 PM John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net> wrote:
On a new PC Avid MC 2019.12.x.  I'm running my intuos 3 pad and it works but every time I tap a circle animates around the point and it seems laggy.  I vaguely recall in the past there was something about turning off the built in Pen stuff in windows.  Does that make any sense?  I'm cranking and don't have time to experiment right now.

John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135807) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment