Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Re: [Avid-L2] MC 2022.4 "EssentialResourceNotAvailableError" leads to failure of the editing application to open

Wow you've been using MC 8.10 from Dec. 2017 all this time.  My daughter returned from college last night and on the drive home from the airport she talked about needing a newer version of Excel.  I told her in the cooperate/business world they rarely run the latest versions of software because the IT department doesn't want to chance a buggy update that isn't compatible with their infrastructure.  Her response to me was a flippant, "Yes they do."  Hmmm I think I got some explaining to do to her.  I realize no parent no anything especially when they aren't a master of the IOS world but it's going to be time for a little life lesson about how technology works in the real world and not the dorm room.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135823) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment