Thursday, May 19, 2022

Re: [Avid-L2] Anybody using the LG OLED Pro 32inch

I didn't find a 32inch Alienware at the dell site, am I missing something I did see this:
https://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/alienware-34-curved-qd-oled-gaming-monitor-aw3423dw/apd/210-bcye/monitors-monitor-accessories

On Thu, May 19, 2022 at 02:12 PM, Mark Spano wrote:
It's nuts to me that anyone would go this route when the 42" C2 and the 32" Alienware are available at way lower prices. Don't make the mistake of thinking this is a "pro" HDR monitor in the lane of FSI or Sony. 

On Thu, May 19, 2022 at 2:41 PM John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net> wrote:
I just saw a post about the LG OLED Pro 32inch monitor for $4K.  Anybody using this?  I would assume it could be calibrated similar to the C7 and on models with Calman software but I don't know any specifics.  I'm just curious.  I don't like the high stand it comes on but I hope it has vesa mounts or a way to lower it on the stand.
 
 
John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

 

 

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135829) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment