Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Re: [Avid-L2] Off-topic: DVC Pro deck repairs

Much closer -- !   :-)
Thank you!


On Wednesday, March 9, 2022, 02:10:06 PM EST, Tommy D. M. Pham via groups.io <forshurz=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:


https://www.newhitech.net

On Mar 9, 2022, at 10:48 AM, Sol Fischler via groups.io <sol.fischler=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Thanks for the reco -- if I decide the shipping costs are worth it, I'll contact him.
Until then, I think I'd rather try to find someone local.
Thank you!




On Wednesday, March 9, 2022, 01:21:09 PM EST, wilsonchao <wilsonchao@gmail.com> wrote:


If you're willing to bring your decks up to Boston, Steve Finer can fix them:




On Wed, Mar 9, 2022 at 12:09 PM Sol Fischler via groups.io <sol.fischler=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi All --
I've got 3 Panasonic DVC Pro decks, all in need of repair.  Does anyone have a recommendation for a repair service in the New York/Connecticut area that still does this?  I know parts are difficult but I'd like to get at least one working deck.
Thanks!
-- Sol



No comments:

Post a Comment