Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Re: [Avid-L2] Getting embedded audio out of Resolve through Avid DNxIO?

I went back to an older startup drive and the audio works with Resolve 16 and an earlier video desktop.  Also on the older startup it listed the DNxIO as the device in the I/O preferences which isn't happening on my newer build.  Hmmmm  It listed 16 Decklink channel on the older startup drive.


On Tue, Mar 8, 2022 at 09:47 PM, John Moore wrote:
I can’t seem to get audio out of Resolve 17_3 through my Avid DNxIO.  It seems to see it for video but I can’t find a way to get it to output embedded audio or audio over HDMI like it use to.  The only choice I have is built in line out audio which works out of the back of the MacPro.  I can’t remember the last time I worried about audio in Resolve but it use to embed the audio in the SDI output to my PVM-2541 and I could de-embed in the monitor and monitor it that way.  How do you monitor Resolve audio on your system?
 
 
John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135703) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment