Friday, March 11, 2022

Re: [Avid-L2] Connecting Thunderbolt 4 to Thunderbolt 2 on Avid DNxIO?

I didn't realize that with M1 there are no compatible expansion chassis.  Given the new mac studio had TB4 which is compatible with TB3 and there are many TB3 expansion chassis options I thought that would just work.  Given TB3/4 is a standard I wonder what under the hood aspect of the M1 chip doesn't allow for an expansion chassis?  Oh wait IIRC Apple released that special SDK know as "Crush John Moore's Hopes and Dreams of a new Computer API."

This is a very informative thread for me and I hope others.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135725) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment