Saturday, January 1, 2022

Re: [Avid-L2] MC 2021.12 on a new MacBook Pro Max 2021

If the only option now is to link an transcode that makes me wonder if what I've experienced in the past will now happen all the time.  When I've linked and transcoded and the source .movs are still available I've had Avid randomly relink to an ama link when the media has be linked and transcoded.  I've had to move the location of the original source files to avoid this happening.  I'd get things that would just unrender or suddenly I couldn't export a QT Ref because the sequence had reverted to some ama linking without me asking it to do that.  The traditional import was a solid way around that issue, perhaps less elegant but at least consistent.  I'm wondering how that will work moving forward.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135601) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment