Friday, December 31, 2021

Re: [Avid-L2] MC 2021.12 on a new MacBook Pro Max 2021

wishing you and all L'ers a happy new year!!! 
Owen Plotkin




On Dec 31, 2021, at 6:37 PM, Mark Block via groups.io <eatapc=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

Mark, you're my hero!!!! I'd never used the Source Browser before (I was previously running Mojave with MC 2021.9, and didn't understand the utility of the Source Browser option) and this week while troubleshooting I didn't notice the little gear icon for changing the link options. You made my day. Happy New Year!

So now the only issue is Media Composer requiring a force-quit at the end of the day, every day. I wish my Support guy had mentioned this a few days ago, before I wasted many hours chasing my tail.

Many thanks -- Mark Block

No comments:

Post a Comment