Friday, December 31, 2021

Re: [Avid-L2] MC 2021.12 on a new MacBook Pro Max 2021

Thanks, Jay. I knew the old Quicktime was no longer supported, but I was assuming that Avid had a workaround now that Monterey and M1 Macs are supported. And it's weird that I can't import jpg or png stills, or mp3 audio files. Those didn't depend on Quicktime, did they?

I wish that Avid Support could give me a definitive answer. I'm being told to try things that take time, but is it pointless? There's nothing in the support documents about no longer being able to import files with an alpha channel. I know it works in 2021.12, because the Support guy tried it last night with one of my files. This morning I asked him if he was on an M1 Mac or running Monterey, but didn't get a response. I have a feeling he's in the Eastern part of the world, because he only replies after 6:00 pm my time in the NY area. - Mark
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135594) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment