Monday, November 1, 2021

[Avid-L2] Audio Delay options with Mac Trashcan OS mojavi, MC 2018.12.15 and BM Ultrastudio Mini?

I'm finding the audio is approx 51-52 ms early being fed from a BM UltraStudio Mini.  The audio advance only changes approx 1 ms monitoring the xlr audio from the Ultrastudio and taking the audio out of the PVM-A250.  I haven't found any audio delay settings in the BM Video Desktop control panel.  Nor in Avid.  Is the only solution an outputboard audio delay.  I bought a couple Behringer Delay boxes years ago for my home system but they introduced too much hum to use.  I never chased down the ground loop or what caused the hum at home.  Too bad the PVM-A250 doesn't delay it's embedded audio out to match the panels video processing time.

John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

No comments:

Post a Comment