Tuesday, October 12, 2021

[Avid-L2] MC 2021.9 No Single Monitor Mode?

I don't think this is new but I'm jumping out of MC 2018.12.15 mode and trying out the latest MC.  I'm pretty sure I'd heard something about the loss of single monitor mode in more recent versions so this is probably not a bug or something new but I want to confirm that I've lost the ability to have a single monitor in effects mode.  I had been modifying the single monitor mode workspace to add the effects window so I could get one big window to work on effects.  Now it seems I'm stuck with both the source and record window which limits the size I can expand the window when working on effects.  Is there a work around?  I'm just jumping into the new interface so I may be missing the obvious.

John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

No comments:

Post a Comment