Thursday, September 2, 2021

Re: [Avid-L2] MC Subscription - Autorenewal vs reseller renewal

Based on Marianna's advice and their conversation with Avid, the reseller's solution was to let my existing MC Ultimate subscription lapse and then activate the new MC subscription they have purchased for me. I now have both licenses registered to my account and showing in My Products. I looked in the KB for instructions to do the license transfer correctly because I don't want to change anything in the version I have installed (MC 2018.12.8). I haven't been able to find instructions for that, so I have emailed Raff.

If anyone has a link or can tell me the procedure, I would be most grateful.

Also, my current Ultimate subscription has an expiration date of September 2, but Avid Link says that I have 5 more days. Is there a grace period? Should I wait until the end of those 5 days to do the license transfer?

Thank you for your attention.

Joyce

--
Hartfilms
818-414-7244
https://www.linkedin.com/in/hartfilms

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135467) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Mute #avid
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment