Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Re: [Avid-L2] Uprez for Delivery

Late or not, your input is much appreciated!

Now once I set up a decent workflow for syncing the audio,
I am golden.

Thx John.

On Aug 10, 2021, at 10:27 PM, John Moore <bigfish@pacbell.net> wrote:

Late to the party.  I always create an online project in the 4K format for delivery and take the final sequence bin into the online project.  It may be prudent to bring the original ama bins in too.  I find the more separation between offline and online project the better in terms of under the hood system settings.  Usually offline is in a 1080 HD project so when I'm delivering 4K DCI 4096x2160 it just goes smoother to have different projects to keep the reformatting and display preference settings straight.  I've done several non HDR shows this way.

Chip Hess
CFH3 Media



No comments:

Post a Comment