Friday, August 27, 2021

Re: [Avid-L2] SDI output and HDMI client view

Excellent. I'm happy to be wrong. JB 


On Aug 27, 2021, at 3:39 PM, Lou Wirth <loutv@mindspring.com> wrote:

Turns out it defaulted to the mojo turned off on the timeline.  I found the Video Output tool grayed out so did research to tell me it doesn't see DX.  So took a look and saw it was off.  Now all good as SDI output works and I can adjust output to work in HDMI.

Thanks 
Lou



Lou Wirth Productions
3210 Kerner Boulevard
Suite 302
San Rafael, CA 94901
www.louwirth.com
415-706-8992p

On Aug 27, 2021, at 1:32 PM, JBeck <jb30343@windstream.net> wrote:

I don't think the current releases support Mojo DX. Can you revert to an earlier version. JB 


On Aug 27, 2021, at 2:46 PM, Lou Wirth <loutv@mindspring.com> wrote:

Hi
I've been living in Premiere land for the last 10 months but have kept up on upgrades for my Avid.  Today I have to resurrect an Avid doc.  Using Media Composer 2021.6 with a Mojo DX on a Mac Pro trash can.  

I open the project but can not get the normal HDMI output to my client monitor, nor do I get the SDI output to my Flanders.  The Flanders does flash some green noise on boot up of Avid but then goes black.   HDMI is out of Mac to client monitor and works for desktop and AE and Premiere, but goes black for Avid.

The only thing that has changed over the last 10 months is the upgrade to Composer.  Do I need to reset something in Avid?  Things have moved around so where do I even find the Video Output tool?

Thanks

Lou


Lou Wirth Productions
3210 Kerner Boulevard
Suite 302
San Rafael, CA 94901
www.louwirth.com
415-706-8992p



No comments:

Post a Comment