Thursday, August 26, 2021

Re: [Avid-L2] Avid Perpetual License Price Increase?

The issue I have is not so much the price increase but the lack of product development. Adobe is pushing updates all the time, often big ones. Blackmagic's pace of development is crazy. I don't feel like I'm getting my money's worth out of Avid. Improvements to audio? No. Improvements to colour corrector? No. M1 support? No. Improvements to paint tools? No. Working title tool? No.
Minor updates, cosmetic changes and sometimes nothing (no 2021.7 or 2021.8 it seems?). I'm not comfortable paying every month for that.
Andi
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135442) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment