Thursday, July 8, 2021

Re: [Avid-L2] AvidFX Still Image scaling?

I agree that you should get the latest version. I reached out to Boris several months ago, and they provided me with a stable version that (finally) works with MC 2021 on Win10.

For your issue at hand, check the Project Settings. There should be a tick box for Generate Safe Levels.

For restoring media files, if I right click in the timeline, I also have greyed out boxes for Search/Replace/Reveal. However, once you select your clip, go to Windows->Media Files Window, and you will have these options.

On Thu, Jul 8, 2021 at 12:38 AM Keld von Eyben <keld@voneyben.dk> wrote:
I think you need to upgrade to the latest BorisFX RED version - which I know works extremely well on Avid 2021.X on Win10.
Best regards
Keld von Eyben

Sent from KvE's iPad





_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135322) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment