Thursday, July 8, 2021

Re: [Avid-L2] AvidFX Still Image scaling?

Thanks for the info.  When I go to AvidFX and click preferences the first tab of the preference choices is all I can access.  The other tabs are greyed out.  This may be a byproduct of having just Avid FX 64 Bit 6.2.0.231.  Marianna is helping get in touch with BorisFX so I can find out my options.  Having had limited experience with AvidFX and Boris Red, mostly a decade ago or more, if in offline they used Boris Red would AvidFX attache itself to the effect if there is no Boris Red installed?  I know they are the same core item but I thought they would not cross pollinate so to speak.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135323) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment