Thursday, June 24, 2021

Re: [Avid-L2] OT: No Traces on Tektronix WFM-7020?

I got a hold of Tektronix service today after 20 minutes on hold.  They will take a day or two to send me a quote.  Apparently they do a calibration with every service.  I didn't think the newer digital LED screen wave forms needed any calibration as there is no analogue path accept for the NTSC input I guess.   Oh well can't wait to see what the quote will be.  This is worse than waiting for a Gender Reveal Party.  I sure hope I don't get hit with a wild fire quote!!!  ;-)
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135306) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment