Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Re: [Avid-L2] Way OT: Adobe CS6 updater ???

Solved. I had to uninstall Creative Cloud so it wouldn't get in the way. Then I could open up one of the apps that would open in OSX 10.13.6 and go to Help>Update and run the updaters from there and that updated my After Effects.

It did take days to get a actual call from Adobe. I went through the AI chat questions, then got forwarded to a real person chat that only got me a link to the installer I already had. They wanted to remote in, but I can't allow that at the studio. So that necessitated getting a call. After the 48hour window and no call came in I got an email asking if my issue had been resolved. I said I was still waiting on a call that I never got. The weekend passed and I got ANOTHER email asking if my issue had been resolved. I replied that I STILL and not received the support call. Then about 5 hours after that I finally got the phone call.

Jay


> On May 5, 2021, at 3:41 PM, Marcel B. <bncrcaxlr@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Since we are on the CS6 subject, if anyone around here has a CS6 they don't use anymore I'd like to buy it. My 32 bit CS4 is really slooooow.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Marcel
>
>
>
>
>
>
>



-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#135278): https://groups.io/g/Avid-L2/message/135278
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/82610239/2971402
Group Owner: Avid-L2+owner@groups.io
Unsubscribe: https://groups.io/g/Avid-L2/leave/5759084/2971402/1548653033/xyzzy [administrator242.death@blogger.com]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment