Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Re: [Avid-L2] Way OT: Adobe CS6 updater ???

This is strange. I'm still using CS4 on Mojave and After-Effects v9
works fine.


On 05/05/2021 13:11, Jay Mahavier via groups.io wrote:
> Due to unfortunate combinations of technology I had to do a clean instal of a system running on a Mac trashcan. It didn't want to restore from the TimeMachine backup. I think it's got something to do with the TimeMachine drive is Mac Extended while the boot drive on the workstation is APFS. Ugh.
>
> Well, anyway, down to the real reason for the post. I'm reinstalling everything and I reinstall my copy of CS6 Production on there. When having to do this in the past all the updates were taken care of via Adobe Manager and then Creative Cloud scan the apps and saying 'hey, you need some updates, click here to run the updates'. I would click and it would update the software. Well, I guess CS6 is so far out of support that Adobe has pulled all the updaters so now I can't update CS6. And now After Effects is stuck at v11 that won't open in OSX 10.13.6. I need to upgrade After Effects to v11.0.4, but I don't have the updater to do that. I've done a little looking on-line but have not found one. Everything seems to lead to getting a new CC account. Which I may have to finally do, even tough CS6 does everything I need it to.
>
> So the big question is does anyone know where to acquire a CS6 updater or After Effects v11 > v11.0.4 updater(s)?
>
>
> Thank you,
> Jay
>
>
>
>
>
>



-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#135256): https://groups.io/g/Avid-L2/message/135256
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/82610239/2971402
Group Owner: Avid-L2+owner@groups.io
Unsubscribe: https://groups.io/g/Avid-L2/leave/5759084/2971402/1548653033/xyzzy [administrator242.death@blogger.com]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment