Saturday, May 1, 2021

[Avid-L2] USB to Ethernet Adapter Cable to connect Avid Artist Color Panel?

I may be freelancing at a location with a souped up mid 2012 Mac Pro.  They have Avid and Resolve on the system.  Both the ethernet ports are hooked up on the back.  I'm wondering if I could use a USB to Ethernet adapter cable to hook up my Artist Color Panel to use in Resolve.  I have this working at home but I have the Artist Color on an Ethernet switch.  I know one of the Ethernet ports goes to an Isis so maybe I could add a switch to the other port if it's just for the office network and internet but if not I'm wondering if a USB to Ethernet cable would work.  Anybody ever used on with success?

John Moore Barking Trout Productions Studio City, CA bigfish@pacbell.net

No comments:

Post a Comment