Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Re: [Avid-L2] Where is my dream GPU???

Yes I'm still running High Sierra but am planning on upgrading to Mojave so eventually I can run Resolve 17.  That was another reason for getting the RX 580 as I couldn't move to Mojave with nVidia GPUs.  I'm about to carbon copy clone things and then upgrade to Mojave.  I don't know why but I always struggle to find legacy OS installers.  I even had to do the set the clock date back several years to install High Sierra.  Apple just does this crap to piss me off.  I know for a fact it's personal.  Steve Jobs is still giggling at me from 6 feet under.  ;-(
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#135234) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [administrator242.death@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_

No comments:

Post a Comment